21 Important static GK questions for CDS/AFCAT/NDA. Static GK questions play an important role in CDS/AFCAT/NDA and are easy scoring questions. You can expect a good amount of questions from this section in various competitive exams conducted by UPSC. Here are the 21 Important static GK Questions for the CDS/AFCAT/NDA Part III:
1. Which Union Territory has become the Covid 19 free?
d. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
2. The country’s first Thunderstorm Research testbed will be located in the city?
3. Which is the first state to implement an e-cabinet in India?
b. Uttar Pradesh
c. Himachal Pradesh
4. Which state has launched the “SAANS” campaign to reduce infant mortality?
c. Madhya Pradesh
5. Where will be India’s first geothermal power project will be established?
d. Jammu and Kashmir
6. Which state government has announced the Unique 16-digit Unicode to identify landholdings?
a. Madhya Pradesh
c. Uttar Pradesh
7. The “Covid Warrior Memorial” will be established in which city?
8. Which country will host the Indian Ocean Defence Ministers Conclave?
b. Sri Lanka
9. Which Minister of the Indian Government launched the e-Chhawani Portal?
a. Rajnath Singh
b. Nitin Gadkari
c. Nirmala Sitharaman
d. Hardeep Singh Puri
10. Where is Mazagaon Dock Limited is located?
11. Where is the Hindustan Shipyard Limited is located?
12. Where is the Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers limited is located?
13. The Aircraft & Systems testing school is located in which city?
14. India is planning to buy Predator Armed drones from which country?
15. The searcher and Heron drones are procured from which country?
16. The P8-i Maritime Patrol Aircraft is procured from which country?
17. Which Indian Cabinet Minister has launched the BRICS Website?
a. Hardeep Singh Puri
b. Dr S Jaishankar
c. Rajnath Singh
d. Nirmala Sitharaman
18. Which country will build the largest Offshore Wind Farm?
a. North Korea
b. South Korea
19. Where will be the second squadron of Rafale jets will be Stationed?
a. Ambala AFS
b. Gwalior AFS
c. Hasimara AFS
d. Yelhanka AFS
20. Babina Field Firing Range and Military Station is located in which state?
b. Madhya Pradesh
c. Uttar Pradesh
21. What is the name of the fixed-wing Aerobatic team of the Indian Air Force?
a. Surya Prakash
b. Surya Kiran
c. Surya Sparsh
d. None of these
1. D 2. C 3. C 4. C 5. C 6. C. 7. A 8. A 9. A 10. A 11. D 12. C 13. A 14. A 15. B 16. A 17. B 18. B 19. C 20. B 21. B
Also Read: 21 Important static GK Current Affairs questions updated
Also Read: 21 Important Static GK Current Affairs Questions For CDS/AFCAT/NDA – Part II