- The information contained on www.defencedirecteducation.com website is for general information purposes only.
- DDE-Defence Direct Education warrants that the website is free of all kinds of viruses or other harmful components and safe for user to use.
- DDE-Defence Direct Education assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
- In no event shall DDE-Defence Direct Education be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
- DDE-Defence Direct Education reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
- These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website www.defencedirecteducation.com
- These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here.
- You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Minors or major are allowed to use this Website, the content is safe and secure for any age group.
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, www.defencedirecteducation.com own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website and are not supposed to sell/resell/distribute it in any manner.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without our prior consent.
In these Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean your name/email and contact you choose use to create an account on this Website for your purchases.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Defence Direct Education reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice if you are found using unfair means that affects other user experience.
To avail certain services on our website, users are required to provide certain information for the delivery process namely:- a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like (We do not store any financial information). The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you with the most user-friendly experience. In some sites, we require your contact addresses.
All required information is service dependent and www.defencedirecteducation.com may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
Information directly provided to us:
If You make any purchases through our Services, such as ebooks or books, We may collect certain information regarding Your purchase (such as Your name and zip code) as necessary to process Your order. You will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to Your name, credit card information, billing address and zip code. We do not access, store or collect Your credit card information.
www.defencedirecteducation.com shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies and Data Collection Tools:
Third Party Advertiser :
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
www.defencedirecteducation.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. The detailed information about cookie management with web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services which are of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on www.defencedirecteducation.com is securely stored within the www.defencedirecteducation.com controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited.
However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Do we share your information with other companies?
We respect that you do not want your personal information shared with other companies. Therefore, the information which you provide will only be used for your intended purpose and to complete your online purchase.
We do not share or sell your information with any other company. On a time to time basis we may share offers that we feel will be beneficial for you.