This List of War Cries Of The Indian Army Will Give Goosebumps
This List of War Cries Of The Indian Army Will Give Goosebumps. A battle cry is a yell or chant taken up in battle by members of the same combatant group. The battle cries play an important role in arousing aggression and esprit de corps. They also help in maintaining the confidence levels of the troops in times of crisis.
Below is the list of war cries which will give you goosebumps. The questions on battle cries have often appeared in the examinations like NDA/CDS/AFCAT/TA. Hence we would recommend you to learn this war cries as they will be useful during exams and SSB interview.
- Bihar Regiment, (17 battalions): “Jai Bajrang Bali” (“Victory to Lord Hanuman”) / “Birsa Munda Ki Jai” (“Victory to Birsa Munda”)
- Rajputana Rifles (19 Battalions) : “Raja Ram Chandra Ki Jai” (“Victory to Raja Ram Chandra”)
- Punjab Regiment (19 Battalions): “Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal” / “Bol Jwala Ma Ki Jai”
- Rajput Regiment : “Bol Bajrang Bali Ki Jai” (“Say Victory to Lord Hanuman”)
- Kumaon Regiment (19 Battalion): “Kalika Mata Ki Jai”, “Bajrang Bali Ki Jai”, “Dada Kishan Ki Jai” and “Jai Durge Naga”.
- Garhwalis (18 Battalions): “Badri Vishal Ki Jai” (“Victory to the Great Lord Badri Nath”).
- Dogras, (18 battalions): “Jwala Mata Ki Jai”..
- Sikh Regiment : “Bole So Nihal Sat Sri Akal”. Akaaaaal
- Sikh Light Infantry: “Bole So Nihal Sat Sri Akal”. Akaaaaal.
- Jammu & Kashmir Rifles (19 Battalion): “Durga Mata Ki Jai”. [Victory to Mother Durga].
- Jammu & Kashmir Light Infantry(18 Battalions): “Bharat Mata Ki Jai”. [Victory to Mother India].
- Ladakh Scout: “Bharat Mata Ki Jai”. [Victory to Mother India].
- Gorkha Regiment (19 Battalion): “Ayo Gorkhali” (“The Gorkhas are here”),
- 11 Gorkha Rifles: “Jai Mahakali”. [Victory to Great Kali].
- Maratha Regiment : Har Har Mahadev. [Victory to Lord Shivs] / Chhatrapati Shiviji ki Jai. [ Victory to King Shivaji]
- Jat Regiment: “Jat Balwan, Jai Bhagwan!”
- The Grenadiers : “Sarvada Shaktishali!” (Ever Powerful!)
- Assam Regiment: “Rhino Charge”
- Madras Regiment ( Oldest Regiment of Indian Army since 1750): “Veera Madrassi, Adi Kollu, Adi Kollu!”
In addition there are also many Indian Army regiments which chant “Har Har Mahadev”, which has been used by many Hindu defenders in the past such as Chhatrapati and Prithviraj Chauhan.
BOOKS BY DDE FOR DEFENCE ASPIRANTS
HIGH SUCCESS RATE
Start your SSB preparations with these specially curated ebooks.
Stage 1 SSB – SSB Oir ebook
SSB Psychology Test – Click Here
SSB Group Tasks – Click Here
Thematic Apperception Test – Click Here
Situation Reaction Test – Click Here
To Download Free SSB Material – Click Here