SSC Tech 57 And SSCW Tech 28 Notification Indian Army For Engineers. Indian Army has released the notification for SSC Tech 57 and SSCW Tech 28 for the course commencing in Oct 2021 at Officers Training Academy, Chennai. SSC Tech entry is an opportunity for B.e/B.Tech graduates to join Indian Army without any exam. Many Candidates eagerly wait for this entry every year to apply and appear before SSB.
In particular, the Age limit is 20 – 27 years as on 01 October 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 Oct 1994 and not later than 01 Oct 2001, both dates inclusive). Moreover, date of birth as entered in secondary school / matriculation will be accepted.
Both Men & Women are eligible to apply.
Unmarried Men and unmarried Women candidates are eligible to apply.
Vacancies For Men:
Vacancies for Women:
Selected candidates will be given a grant of short service commission in all arms/services of Indian army
In general, candidates who have passed the requisite engineering degree course or are in the final year of engineering degree course are eligible to apply.
- Shortlisting of application based on the cut off determined by Indian Army (This is a direct entry and hence there will be no written examination)
- Intelligence and Personality test by Service Selection Board (SSB).
- Merit List of selected candidates
How to apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary’ of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Date of SSB Interview:
The centre allotment will be intimated to the shortlisted candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first served basis.
|Beginning of submission of online application||25th May 2021|
|Last date of online submission||23rd June 2021|
|SSB interview dates||July – September|
|Course commencement||Oct 2021|
SSC Tech 57 And SSCW Tech 28 Official Notification : Download PDF