CDS 1 2020 merit list to join the Officers Training Academy declared by UPSC. The following are the lists, in order of merit, in respect of 147 (96*+51^) candidates who have finally qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission and Interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the (i) *Officers Training Academy, Chennai, for 113th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) and (ii) ^Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 27th Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course, commencing in April, 2021.
1. The list of 113th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) also includes the names of the candidates who were recommended earlier on the basis of the result of the same examination for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course(s).
2. The number of vacancies as intimated by the Government, for (i) 113th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) is 225 and for (ii) 27th Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course is 16.
3. The results of Medical Examination of candidates have not been taken into account in preparing the merit list. The candidature of all the candidates is Provisional. Verification of Date of Birth and Educational Qualification of these Candidates will be done by Army Head Quarter.
4. Candidates can also obtain information regarding results by accessing to UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks of the candidates will be available within 15 days from the date of declaration of final results on Commission’s website for 30 days.
ALSO READ : OTA Chennai Warriors Pledge
5. Attention of the candidates is also invited to scheme of PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF SCORES AND OTHER DETAILS OF NON-RECOMMENDED CANDIDATES as available in the Commission’s website. Such non-recommended candidates may exercise their options while downloading their marks.
Top 10 candidates (Men) as per the merit list :
1. 0800950 PARVEEN
2. 2609181 KSHITIJ PRAKASH SRIVASTAVA
3. 0805581 VAIBHAV SHARMA
4. 0503734 SIDDHANT KOTNALA
5. 0807665 AKSHAY TOMAR
6. 0405478 PRINCE SINGH
7. 0504059 SAGOLSHEM BIKARNA SINGH
8. 3400240 ANMOLDEEP SINGH
9. 3500709 PRADYUMAN VASHISHTHA
10. 0300997 PURURAJ SINGH
Top 10 candidates (Women) as per the merit list :
1. 0304703 CHINMAYI VENKATESH
2. 0511499 SHARMISTHA DUTTA
3. 0605490 ANNU NAIN
4. 3513115 HARNOOR KAUR
5. 0834517 RICHA BHATT
6. 0508379 NAMITA PRASHANT JOSHI
7. 1110476 NAVYA SHEKHAWAT
8. 3401855 HIMANI KATOCH
9. 0512190 KOPPIKAR SAACHI RANJIT
10. 3510561 JYOT SAINI
CDS 1 2021 Merit List By UPSC : Download PDF
Please mention cut off also
Cut-off and score will be available 15 days after the date of publishing the merit list.