21 Important static GK Current Affairs questions for CDS/AFCAT/NDA. Static GK Current Affairs questions play an important role in CDS/AFCAT/NDA and are easy scoring questions. You can expect a good amount of questions from this section in various competitive exams conducted by UPSC. Here are the 21 Important static GK Current Affairs questions for the CDS/AFCAT/NDA Part I:
1. Which Nation becomes the first Nation to receive COVAX Vaccines?
2. Which state/UT has topped the Medal tally at Khelo India Winter National Games?
a. Himachal Pradesh
b. Jammu and Kashmir
3. Which city is emerged as the top city in “Ease of Living Index 2020”?
4. Which team has won ISL League Winners Shield?
a. ATK Mohun Bagan
b. Mumbai City FC
c. Bengaluru FC
d. Goa FC
5. Which Indian Wrestler has won Gold Medal at XXIV Outstanding Ukrainian Wrestlers and Coaches? Memorial tournament?
a. Vinesh Phogat
b. Sakshi Malik
c. Geeta Phogat
d. Babita Kumari
6. Which state will host the Indian Women’s Football League 2020-21?
d. West Bengal
7. Which state will host the second edition of Khelo India University Games 2021?
d. West Bengal
8. Who won the Men’s Single in Australian Open 2021?
a. Daniil Medvedev
b. Novak Djokovic
c. Roger Federer
d. Dominic Thiem
9. Who won the Women’s Single in Australian Open 2021?
a. Aryna Sabalenka
b. Elise Mertens
c. Naomi Osaka
d. Jennifer Brady
10. Who was the most expensive player in the IPL Auction 2021?
a. Chris Morris
b. Glenn Maxwell
c. Steve Smith
d. Tim Paine
11. In which state, Athlete Hima Das is appointed as Deputy Superintendent of Police?
d. West Bengal
12. Which cricket player won the Inaugural ICC player of the Month Award in January 2021?
a. Rishabh Pant
b. Shubman Gill
c. Washington Sundar
d. T Natarajan
13. What is the theme of Global Bio-India 2021?
a. Transforming lives: BioSciences to Bio-economy
b. Saving Ecosystem: Single Ecosystem for all
c. Biodiversity conservation: Save Green
d. None of the Above
14. What is the name of the Initiative started by India to provide Vaccines to neighbouring countries?
a. Vaccine Maitri
b. Vaccine Sandes
c. Vaccine Dosti
d. Vaccine Humsafar
15. “Parakram Diwas” is celebrated to commemorate the Birth Anniversary of?
a. Subhash Chandra Bose
b. Lala Lajpat Rai
c. Bhagat Singh
d. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
16. What is the name of the Campaign launched by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas?
d. Tail India
17. Joint Military Exercise Yudh Abhyas was held at?
a. Special Forces Training School, Nahan
b. Babina Military Station, MP
c. Mahajan Field Firing Range, Rajasthan
d. Pokhran Firing Range, Rajasthan
18. What is the name Exercise conducted by India and France, which was different from Garuda Exercise?
a. Desert Knight 21
b. Desert Warfare 21
c. Desert Dogfight 21
d. Desert Eagle 21
19. Where was the Aero India Air show and Defence Exhibition 2021 was held?
20. What is the name of the second Aircraft Carrier which will be commissioned in the Indian Navy soon?
a. INS Vishal
b. INS Vikrant
c. INS Viraat
d. INS Vikramaditya
21. The National Remote sensing centre of ISRO is located in?
1. A 2. B 3. A 4. B 5. A 6. B 7. A 8. B 9. C 10. A 11. A 12. A 13. A 14. A 15. A 16. A 17. C 18. A 19. A 20. B 21. C