21 Important Questions about the Indian Air Force in AFSB
AFSB Interview Questions. In the AFSB, an Interview is scheduled on the 2nd or 3rd day. The Candidate is expected to know some important things about the Indian Air Force. Here are the 21 Important Questions of IAF to know about:
1. Who is the present chief of the Indian Air Force?
A- Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria, PVSM, AVSM, VM, ADC
2. Who is present Vice Chief of Indian Air Force?
A- Air Marshal Harjit Singh Arora, AVSM, ADC
3. Where is the Air Force Academy is Located?
A- Dundigal, Telangana
4. Name the Fighter Jets of Indian Air Force
A- Sukhoi 30 MKI, Dassault Rafale, Mirage 2000, MiG 29 Upg, MiG 21 Bison, Specat Jaguar, LCA Tejas, and BAE Hawk.
5. Name the Transport Aircrafts of Indian Air Force
A- C-130 J Hercules, C-17 Globe Master, Antonov An-32, IL-76, Dornier Do-228, and HS-Avro
6. Name the Helicopters of Indian Air Force
A- Mi-17 V5, Mi-8, HAL Dhruv, HAL Cheetak, HAL Cheetah, HAL Rudra, Chinook Heavy Lift Helicopter, Mi-35 Hind Gunship, and Apache AH-64E Attack Helicopter.
7. Where are the commands of the Indian Air Force located?
Western Air Command, New Delhi
Eastern Air Command, Shillong
Central Air Command, Prayagraj/Allahabad
South Western Air Command, Gandhinagar
Southern Air Command, Thiruvananthapuram
Training Command, Bengaluru
Maintenance Command, Nagpur
8. Which is the largest Command of the Indian Air Force?
A- Western Air Command
9. Which is the largest Airbase in India and Asia?
A- Hindon Air Force Station, Ghaziabad
10. What is the Name of the New Squadron of Dassault Rafale?
A- 17 Squadron Golden Arrows, Ambala AFS
11. What is the name of the Two new squadrons of LCA Tejas?
A- 45 Squadron Flying Daggers and 18 Squadron Flying Bullets, Sulur Air Force Station
12. What are the principles behind flying Aircraft?
A- Bernoulli’s Principle
13. Who is the only field Marshal of the Indian Air Force?
A- Marshal of the Indian Air Force Arjan Singh, DFC
14. Where is ASTE (Aircrafts and System Testing Establishment) located?
15. Dassault Rafale and Mirage 2000 Fighters are originated from?
16. Su 30 MKI, MiG 29 Upg, and MiG 21 Bison are originated from?
17. Which Fighters bombed the JeM shelters at Balakot?
A- Mirage 2000
18. Which Fighter did Wing Commander Abhinandan used to kill F-16?
A- MiG Bison
19. What is the name of the Indian Air Force Operation in the Kargil War?
A- Operation Safes Sagar
20. What is the name indigenously built Fighter jet and Attack Helicopter?
A- LCA Tejas and Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)
21. Indian Air Force Day is celebrated on?
A- October 8 (formed in 1932)
Also Read: How To Crack AFCAT 1 2021 In First Attempt
BOOKS BY DDE FOR DEFENCE ASPIRANTS
HIGH SUCCESS RATE
Start your SSB preparations with these specially curated ebooks.
Stage 1 SSB – SSB Oir ebook
SSB Psychology Test – Click Here
SSB Group Tasks – Click Here
Thematic Apperception Test – Click Here
Situation Reaction Test – Click Here