100 Negative Words that you may face in SSB Interview
How's the Josh?
Practice Like You Have Never Won,
Perform Like You Have Never Lost.
Hey Folks. I know you're applying each and every inch of hardwork to earn the prestigious olive green uniform. It is Shubham here and today, I am going to profile 100+ Negative Words that you may face in SSB Interview.
What is Word Association Test (WAT) in SSB?
- WAT is defined as the test in which a one word is shown for 15 seconds and candidates are expected to write the first thought that comes to their mind within the given time.
- The test goes on till the 60th word is shown on the screen. The time limit is important to gauge your natural response.
- Word Association test is not a sentence making test, else it would have been named as SAT.
- WAT evaluates the quality of ideas associated with the words. While attempting WAT, the idea that comes to your mind is more important, regardless of the beauty of expression.
- Among the 60 words, some would be positive; some would be neutral and some would be negative but you have to focus on responding to each and every word.
- Under any circumstances, At least 50 Words should be attempted by you. In order to do this, you have to practice constantly.
How to approach Negative Words?
- Do not leave any negative word as it shows that you are incapable of handling the situation and you bowed down.
- Do not make negative sentences.
- Do not write the antonym of the negative word as it denotes that you modified that word as per the situation which suits you.
- Write small sentences consisting of 4-5 words.
- You can also change the form of the words.
- Try to think as quickly as possible.
- Write sentences which projects your personality.
- Do not cram the sentences.
100 Negative Words:
I hope the blog was profitable to you, If you have any doubt at all or you want to suggest us anything then please leave a comment to help you in least possible time.
Keep Your Motivation High & Stay Updated to the Defence Direct Education
⚔ Jai Hind ⚔