Tips for repeaters to crack the SSB Interview
How's the Josh Warriors?
Hello Folks, I hope you are applying every inch of hard work and effort to earn the prestigious uniform of the Indian Armed Forces. In this sizable blog, I am going to profile the effective tips for repeaters to crack the SSB Interview.
Failures are part of life.
If you don’t fail, you don’t learn.
If you don’t learn, you’ll never change.
A job in the Indian Armed Forces have such a charm that we never want to quit trying even when we have failed in our previous attempts. This gives rise to a term, "Repeater".
Repeaters are such a class of people, who feel that they are the most underprivileged people on the earth. When they go to attend SSB Interview, they face raised eyebrows from the fresher candidates, who have a belief that repeaters are the most "Chalu" people in world.
Here are the few effective tips for repeaters to crack the SSB Interview:
• Stay away from the Myths. You will find various myths about repeaters and their chances of success. The assessors envisage and find out an individual, who after training, can become an effective and well-adjusted leader with potential to function in both peace and war.
• Trust Yourself. Many of the aspirants face pressure from family after being unsuccessful in few ssb attempts, so don't lose trust in yourself. Keep on reminding yourself what you want to do, Read success stories of aspirants who have made it in their first or second attempts. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
• Self Knowledge is Necessary. Personal Interview is an effective and powerful tool in the hands of Interviewing Officer to obtain the confirmation on the candidate’s personality traits which are already recorded by the respective candidate. If a candidate is aware of his/her strengths, he/she can make use of the strength for further growth and improvement. If a candidate is aware of his/her weaknesses, one can always improve with conscious efforts. If one lacks insight, one cannot benefit from opportunities and training.
• Be Confident. I know every other person must be saying this, but this is one of the things needed to achieve success. Confidence is the most essential part of a successful personality, so take some big bites of confidence before entering for the SSB Interview.
• Review your Mistakes. Sit down, Analyze from day one, to the last day. Write down the questions asked, your answers, it will help you later to understand what went wrong. Since everything is fresh you can remember now and prepare yourself wisely for the next SSB.
• The Positives and The Negatives. Find out your positive points and polish them to put across your ideas and thoughts. Find out your negative points and make them positive to develop your personality. Some might be lacking in public speaking so take corrective measures to work on your weakness.
• Dealing with Group. It happens that repeaters group contain people who are in Do or Die situation and everyone want to Make It Happen this time. Hence, the GTO Tests where you stand as a group.
I hope the article was helpful for all the defence aspirants, if you have any doubt at all or you want to suggest anything then please leave a comment to help you in least possible time!!
Keep Your Motivation High & Stay Updated to the Defence Direct Education
⚔ Jai Hind ⚔