What all you need to do to clear SSB Screening procedure
Hello Aspirants ,
Today in this post we will share with you what exactly is the stage 1 testing all about .
Screening the preliminary stage 1 testing procedure is most importantly to filter out candidates.
Besides the aspirants who get recommended in stage 1 are retained for further testing.Therefore,
SSB Screening consists of
officer's intelligence rating test(OIR)
Picture story writing
Further Individual picture story narration for about 1 min
Also there is Group discussion on the story
It comprises of 2 tests- Verbal and non verbal .Therefore these tests have 45-50 questions and consist of logical,linguistic,analytical and mathematical questions to test basic common sense. Also known as OIR (officer intelligence test)
Picture perception discussion test
- In this test you will be shown a picture for about 30 seconds .
- One minute is given to determine the age , sex, mood and to write action.
- Besides that the next 4 minutes are given to write the story on the same .
- Therefore after that the group of 10-15 aspirants are made to sit in front of assessors for discussion test which is second part of PPDT.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE ?
We observe every time that whenever we start a discussion , besides discussion disagreement and conflicts bound to appear.
- Group discussion warrants and invites your arguments.
- Therefore assessors would like to see as to how much mentally cool and composed are you .
- Here most importantly you need to be mentally cool and composed.
- Besides being composed the person who speaks considering the interests of the group gets recommended to stage 2 testing .
Just be yourself . There's no need to portray a different personality . You know where you lack , work on it on daily basis and finally you are good to go for the testing . All the best .