AFCAT 1 2018 GK Questions
G.K Questions (Based on memory) as submitted by aspirants are:
1 ) Taskhent Agreement 1965 Tashkent Agreement , (Jan. 10, 1966), accord signed by India’s prime minister Lal Bahadur Shastri (who died the next day) and Pakistan’s president Ayub Khan, ending the 17-day war between Pakistan and India of August–September 1965.
2 ) INC (indian national congress) Indian National Congress was founded on 28th december 1885 in Mumbai
3) umarahs Group of officers collectively known as umarahs were Nobles
4) Vasco D gama Vasco Da Gama, a Portuguese sailor became the first European to land in India on 17 May 1498 when he landed on the shores of Calicut in Kerala with four vessels.
5) Largest building in Mohenjodaro In 1950, Sir Mortimer Wheeler identified one large building in Mohenjo-daro as a ” Great Granary “. Certain wall-divisions in its massive wooden superstructure appeared to be grain storage-bays, complete with air-ducts to dry the grain.
6) Asean Games New Delhi, the national capital of India, has hosted the Asian Games on two occasions: the inaugural 1951 Asian Games and the 1982 Asian Games .
7) 1st Modern olympics The Athens 1896 Summer Olympic Games (April 6-15) marked the birth of the Modern Olympics.
8) Pugilist Term pugilist is related to the game of boxing
9) Kidambi srikanth Kidambi Srikanth won four Super Series title of 2017
10) French colony Dadar & Nagar Haveli were under French colonial rule till 1954.
11) NATO headquarters NATO Headquarters are located in Brussels, Belgium.
12) Chipko movement Chipko movement is related to the term ” DEFORESTRATION”
13) salal dam salal dam is on CHENAB river
14) Hardness of mineral Hardness of mineral is measured on Mohs scale
15) Vaduz Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein
16) Countries in ASIA There are 48 countries in ASIA
17) 1st American Artificial Satellite Explorer 1 was the first satellite of the United States
18) Tropic of cancer In India Tropic of Cancer passes through 8 States
19) Hurdles in 400m race There are ten evenly-spaced hurdles in 400m race
20) Ferdinand Magellan Ferdinand Magellan is the 1st person to sail around the world
21) Anju Bobby George Anju Bobby george has the record of highest long jump (women)
22) India Divided Book was written by Dr Rajendra Prasad
23) Theyyem Dance Theyyem Dance is the ritual dance of Kerela
24) Anemometer Measures the speed of winds
Are there any questions that you remember? Don’t Forget to comment below and share it with others Also, if you were not able to give the online exams CLICK HERE or visit AFCAT cell