NDA 1 2019 Notification
Apply for NDA/NA 1 2019 Exams
UPSC has issued notification for admission to the Army, Navy and Air force wings of the National Defence Academy
339 (208 for Army, 39 for Navy and 92 for Air Force) 44 for Naval academy (10+2 )
First thing to remember is that candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2003 are eligible.
To emphasize only Male candidates are allowed
Only unmarried candidates are allowed
For Army wing of National Defence Academy Candidate must be a 12 th passed of 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy Candidate must be a 12 th passed of 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University. In general, candidates appearing in class 12 th under the pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can apply for this examination.
- Written Examination
- Intelligence and Personality test by Service Selection Board (SSB)
- Announcement of final results
Fee structure :
Candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only). However, SC/ST candidates and sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs studying in Military/Sainik School are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to apply:
All the eligible candidates are required to apply online on website www.upsconline.nic.in Not to mention no other mode is allowed for submission of application. Also, detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
How to fill NDA 1 2019 Form:
Following are the steps to fill the form.
- Go to www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on apply online and select the exam
- Click on Part 1 and submit your personal and contact details.
- Further, set your preference for the academies as per your qualification and age.
- keep your registration ID safe and head to Part 2 of the application for payment.
- Select the mode of depositing the exam fees
- After depositing the fees, select your centre of examination.
- Then upload our photo and signature in mentioned file size and dimensions.
- Lastly, submit the form.
- You may keep a copy of the application form for future reference
Date of Examination:
Date of NDA 1 2019 exam is 21st April 2019. The online application can be filled up to 4th February 2019 till 06:00 PM
Study Mterial to refer for NDA : BLEED NDA BOOK