46th NCC Special Entry Notification
Apply for 46th NCC special entry.
NCC special entry is a direct Non technical entry where one does not have to give a written exam in order to get qualified for SSB interview. Eligible Candidates can fill the applications online. The applications will be shortlisted based on the academic score and selected candidates will be notified via Mail/SMS.
Eligibility for NCC special entry:
Both Men & Women are eligible for NCC special entry
Only Unmarried candidates are allowed
Short service commission is granted to cadets undergoing training through NCC entry.
Born not earlier 02 July 1994 than & not later than 1 July 2000
- Degree from recognized university or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks
- Furthermore should have served for minimum 2 academic years in the senior division/ wing of NCC
- Also, he should have obtained a minimum “B” grade in “C” certificate exams of NCC
49 WEEKS AT OTA, CHENNAI
Medical Requirements :
Not everyone is aware of medical criterion, Therefore one is advised to Click here and get Medical criteria free e-Book
How to Apply:
- click on OFFICER ENTRY “APPLY/LOGIN”
- furthermore, click on registration and follow the instruction to register successfully
- now click on “apply online” and the page of officer selection eligibility will open
- As a result, your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply
- Lastly, click on apply and fill out your application following the on-screen instructions
Applications are open from 09 Jan 2019 at 1600 hours