Why a candidate fails in SSB Interview
How's the Josh Warriors?
Hello Buddies, I hope you are applying every inch of hard work and effort to earn the prestigious uniform of the Indian Armed Forces. In this appreciable blog, I am going to tell "Why a candidate fails in SSB? "
Do you think becoming a Class-01 Officer in Indian Armed Forces is going to be easy?
NO. You are definitely Wrong!
The fearless men and women at the Indian armed force stay far from their families,miss many huge thing in their lives and penance their lives simply so you can be with your friends and family and rest calmly during the evening.On the off chance that there is a paradise,these are the men and women who merit the most elevated platform. So, Here are the major reasons why a candidate fails in SSB.
Lack of Preparation
- Lack of Pr￼eparation is a major reason for failure of the candidates in SSB Interview.
- SSB relates the capacity of the individuals to evolve independent solutions of challenging problems and situations.
- A thoroughly preparation brings confidence in the candidates and helps to accomplish their worthy goal.
Lack of Confidence
- Confidence is the ability of the candidates to overcome from the fears and take purposive risks to complete the action.
- The candidates who are not confident often hesitate and get under unnecessary pressure.
- Confidence takes you to the great heights and motivates to influence the group and liveliness.
Lack of Honesty
Honesty is the faith in one's ability to move forward with positive attitude to meet the challenges in armed forces.
Interviewing officers are very smart and experienced who can recognize your true personality within a minute.
- SSB is about being brutally honest and If you can't be honest, you are definitely not meant to join Indian Armed Forces.
Lack of Self Knowledge
- Personal Interview is effective and powerful tool in the hands of Interviewing Officer to obtain the confirmation on the candidate’s personality traits which are already recorded by the respective candidate.
- If a candidate is aware of his/her strengths, he/she can make use of the strength for further growth and improvement.
- If a candidate is aware of his/her weaknesses, one can always improve with conscious efforts. If one lacks insight, one cannot benefit from opportunities and training
Interrupting Other Candidates
- There is a misconception among the SSB aspirants that there are high chances of selection if you lead the group in all tests of SSB.
- If you have good communication skills, you need to be quiet and listen to other candidates.
- A candidate is required to arrange the resources in a planned and systematic manner to produce effectiveness and maximum result for the group.
Lack of Technical/Academic Knowledge.
- A proper technical and academic knowledge put across your ideas and thoughts in personal interview.
- If you are a 12th standard passed/appearing student,the interviewer may ask questions related to your studies.For example,I was asked this question- ‘ What is Newton's 03 Law of Motion? ’
- If you are an engineering graduate,then prepare for similar questions related to your branch.So,brushing up your knowledge is essential.
Lack of Knowledge about the surrounding
- A good and proper knowledge about the home state or town is extremely helpful for personal interview.
- The Interviewing Officer impose a many of questions to the candidate related to the current affairs,historical significance,population,
language,governmental organizations,notable personalities etc of his state/town.
Lack of Courage and Stamina
Courage and Stamina is the ability and the spirit of adventure and capacity to keep oneself cool and compose in adverse situations.
Courage and Stamina maintain physical and mental strength that helps the candidate in GTO's tasks over a long period of time.
I hope the article was helpful for all the defence aspirants, if you have any doubt at all.
Please leave a comment to help you in least possible time!!
⚔ Jai Hind ⚔