5 Things To Know About Yourself Before SSB
TO KNOW YOURSELF IS THE BEGINNING OF ALL WISDOM. In this blog we will discuss about the 5 things you must know about yourself before SSB interview. When you know yourself, you understand what motivates you to resist bad habits and develop good ones. You’ll have the insight to know which values and goals activate your willpower.
“Watch your thoughts – They become words”,
“Watch your words – They become actions”
“Watch your actions – They become habits”,
“Watch your habits – They become character”
Now here is the list of 5 things to know about yourself before SSB.
1) Get to know about your hobbies. Make a list of your interests. Hobbies and interests are totally different terms therefore never merge them. Know about your likes and dislikes.
2) You should have clear information about your schooling, graduations, marks secured, Your outstanding achievements, participation’s, the moment in your life when you were most proud and most embarrassed. Also about your friend friend circle, why are they your best friends?
3) Along with all your basic information you should have information about your brother/sister too such as her age, where she did her schooling, graduation, percentage she secured. In addition you should also have knowledge about her achievements
4) You should have information about your parents, their annual income, where they work, what is his/her profession. Furthermore, if your father/mother are/were in Indian Armed Forces then you should definitely gather the information about his first posting, year of joining the service, total years of service, about his parent unit/corps and his achievements during the service.
5) You have to gather information about your native place, its population and what is it famous for. Also gather the same about your present residence.