25 Questions on Indian Air Force Every Defence Aspirant Must Know
How's the Josh Warriors?
Hello Folks, I hope you are applying every inch of hard work and effort to earn the prestigious uniform of the Indian Armed Forces. Today, I am here to profile the basic questions asked in the AFSB Interview.
The Personal Interview is one-on-one conservation between a High Ranked Officer of the Board (popularly known as Interviewing Officer) and a candidate.
"Gentleman. In the Indian Armed Forces, We are not looking for an extraordinary man. We are looking for an ordinary man who will do extraordinary things when the time comes"
Yes, It is Right.
The AFSB Interview is not intended to be a test either of the specialised or general knowledge of the candidate. The technique of the interview is natural, though directed and purposive conversation which is intended to reveal the mental qualities of the candidate.
The candidates going for the AFSB Interview are asked many basic questions related to the Indian Air Force.
25 Important Questions:
• Who is the Chief and the Vice Chief of the Air Staff?
• What is the number of Air Squadrons that currently, Indian Air Force is operating?
• What are the Officer and Airman Ranks of the Indian Air Force?
• How many commands are there in IAF. What are the names and location of those commands?
• What is the name of Special Force of Indian Air Force?
• What is the name of the aerobatics display team of the IAF?
• What is the difference between stealth technologies? How many generations are in aircraft avionics?
• Who was the first 5-Star Rank Officer of the IAF?
• Who is the first and the only Param Vir Chakra (PVC) recipient of the IAF?
• Where is the Air Force Academy situated? The Indian Air Force day is celebrated on?
• What is the motto and role of the Indian Air Force?
• Who was the first Indian to be the Chief of Air Staff? The headquarter of IAF is located in?
• How many Fighter Aircraft are constituted in a fighter squadron?
• The newly adopted communication system of the Indian Air Force is?
• Who commands a fighter squadron. Name 05 operations conducted by the IAF?
• Which was the first indigenously developed aircraft by the IAF to come into service of IAF?
• What are the branches in IAF? Which departments are included in Ground Duty?
• What are the full forms of AEWACS, AMCA, FGFA & MMCRA?
• Name 3 Exercises, 3 Transport Aircraft, 3 Combat Aircraft, 3 Trainer Aircraft & 3 Helicopters of the IAF.
• Who are the first three women Fighter Pilots of IAF?
• What is Ceiling with respect to the aeronautics?
• What is CPL and its significance in the Indian Air Force?
• Chinook and Apache are being produced from which country?
• Who was the first Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Air Force?
• Which are the largest command and the highest airbase of the IAF?
I hope the article was helpful for all the defence aspirants, if you have any doubt at all or you want to suggest anything then please leave a comment to help you in the least possible time!!
Keep Your Motivation High & Stay Updated to the Defence Direct Education
⚔ Jai Hind ⚔