8 Points you must know before going for CDS exam
Few days are left for CDS exam and I know you many of you have been working hard to clear the exam. As you know DDE worked hard to provide all the important material for clearing the exam which is to the point and precise. In this post, I will talk about some of the important things to be kept in mind before appearing for the exam.
- Now you are hardly left with few days so, I will request you to not start a new topic rather revise what you have already studied so far and trust your preparation.
- Take two print out of the admit card well before time and do not wait for the last day to do so.
- Reach the centre well before time to avoid any delay and unnecessary stress. Carry your ID card (aadhar, DL etc)
- As the exam is of long duration carry your eatables, snacks and water bottle as some centre do not provide with quality food and water.
- Avoid carrying expensive things with you to the centres as sometimes there will be no secure place to deposit your valuable items. Better not to carry than regret later.
- UPSC CDS exam is an offline exam and is conducted on OMR sheets, so make sure to carry two black ball pens only which slides easily on the paper.
- Try to avoid junk for the week which might get you sick and will hinder in your preparation and ultimately selection in the armed forces.
- Eat a balanced diet consist of green veggies, drink ample amount of water and take sound sleep and go for regular exercise which will improve your concentration power.
These are some of the important points to keep in mind before going for the exam.
Lastly, You can still complete these current affairs and if you haven't gone through them then you are advised to download them now.
All the best