SSC Tech 60 And SSCW Tech 31 Notification
SSC Tech 60 and SSCW Tech 31 Notification For Engineers. Indian Army has released the notification for SSC Tech 60 and SSCW Tech 31 for the course commencing in April 2023 at Officers Training Academy, Chennai. SSC Tech entry is an opportunity for B.e/B.Tech graduates to join Indian Army without any exam. Many Candidates eagerly wait for this entry every year to apply and appear before SSB.
In particular, the Age limit is 20 – 27 years as on 01 April 2023 (Born not earlier than 02 April 1996 and not later than 01 April 2003, both dates inclusive). Moreover, date of birth as entered in secondary school / matriculation will be accepted.
Both Men & Women are eligible to apply.
Unmarried Men and unmarried Women candidates are eligible to apply.
SSC Tech 60 Men:
|Civil / Building Construction Technology||49|
SSCW Tech 31 Women:
In general, candidates who have passed the requisite engineering degree course or are in the final year of engineering degree course are eligible to apply.
1. Shortlisting of application based on the cut off determined by Indian Army (This is a direct entry and hence there will be no written examination)
2. Intelligence and Personality test by Service Selection Board (SSB).
3. Merit List of selected candidates
How to apply:
1. Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
3. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course.
4. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
5. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
6. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary’ of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
7. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
8. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
9. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Date of SSB Interview:
The centre allotment will be intimated to the shortlisted candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first served basis.
|Beginning of submission of online application||26 July 2022|
|Last date of online submission||24 August 2022|
|SSB interview dates||Oct – Dec|
|Course commencement||April 2023|
SSC Tech 60 & SSCW Tech 31 Notification : Download PDF