Afcat 1 2022 Result Declared
Indian Air Force has announced the AFCAT 1 2022 result which was much awaited by the aspirants. Aspirants appeared for the exams on 12th, 13th and 14th February 2022 at various centres across India.
Candidates can view their results from individual login. The cutoff marks for AFCAT 1 2022 is 157 marks and EKT is 18 marks. Candidates who applied for flying branch but couldn’t clear EKT cutoff are still eligible to appear for AFSB interview considering if they have cleared the AFCAT cutoff and had selected other branches as second preference.
|AFCAT||157 (Out of 300)|
|EKT||18 (Out of 150)|
How to check your AFCAT marks:
1) To check your results visit www.afcat.cdac.in
2) Fill up your credentials and login to your account. On the next page click on “view results”.
What if you forgot afcat login password?
If you are having trouble in login then you may click on “Forgot Password”. Doing so you will be asked to confirm your basic details such as
- Email address
- Mobile Number
- Secret Question
You may or may not remember the secret Question. Furthermore, it is case sensitive. Still you don’t have to worry.
Follow the steps below:
1. Open your e-mail
2. Search afcat.cdac on your mail search bar
3. Open the registration email and there you will find the secret question and the answer.
4. Use them in the “Forgot Password” link and submit
5. New password will be mailed to you immediately
Those candidates who have cleared the exam can start their AFSB Preparations. Refer these specially curated ebooks under experts guidance to boost your chances of getting recommended.