10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification 2022
Indian Navy has released 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme notification 2022 to join Indian Naval Academy. Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Jan 2022 Course).
Age: Born between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2005 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2021 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank published by NTA.
1. IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2021. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Nov 2021 – Dec 2021.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is over.
3. SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
4. Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
5. Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/slots.
1. The training is scheduled to commence in Jan 2022.
2. Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks.
3. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B. Tech Course in applied Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch), Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect specialisation) or Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch) as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
How to Apply:
Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 01 Oct 2021. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 22 below (Download official notification below).
Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
Previous Year Cutoff:
10+2 Btech Indian Navy Executive and Technical branch: 84716 JEE Rank
10+2 Btech Indian Navy Education branch: 50677 JEE Rank
|Beginning of submission of online form||01 October 2021|
|Last date to fill online form||10 October 2021|
|10+2 cadets entry scheme interview dates||October – December 2021|
|SSB Stage 1 Study Material||SSB OIR Book|
|SSB Stage 2 Study Material||Original SSB material|