CDS 2 2022 Result Declared
Candidates who qualified in the written exam and given their first choice as Army (IMA/OTA) are required to register themselves online on the Recruiting Directorate’s website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in order to enable them to receive call up information for SSB interview. Those candidates who have already registered on the recruiting directorate website are advised not to register again.
The marks-sheet of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result of OTA (after conducting SSB Interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 30 days.
Process to check UPSC CDS Result :
- Visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the result section of the website available on the screen.
- A New Window will open with the PDF of the result.
- Check your Roll Number in the PDF.
- Take Print Out of your result.
ROLL NUMBERS OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES IN CDS 2 2022 : DOWNLOAD PDF
NAME OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN CDS 2 2022 EXAM : DOWNLOAD PDF