Indian Navy INET 2019 Result Declared [Check Now]
Indian Navy has published the INET 2019 results for officers entry on 14th October 2019. The course for Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular – Pilot / Observer / Air Traffic Controller / Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre / Logistics / Education / Information Technology / Technical (Engineering & Electrical) will commence on June 2020.
How To Check Indian Navy INET Result 2019?
Candidates may follow the given below steps to check their Indian Navy INET Result 2019.
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy or you may simply click on the direct link provided above that will redirect you to the official website of Indian Navy.
- Search for the link flashing as “Indian Navy INET Result 2019”. Open the link if you found.
- You might be asked to fill enrollment no/application id to log in.
- Fill the asked details and proceed to check the result.
- Your result will appear on your screen.
- Save the result and take a print out of it for future references.
The selection procedure for various posts offered by Indian Navy is as follows:
1. INET: Candidates who will successfully submit their application form on time will appear in the Indian Navy Entrance Test. Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) is expected to be conducted in Aug 2019 at one of the INET centres as per their choice, subject to availability of slots at that centre. Only Electronic mode of communication will be used while contacting the candidates at all stages of selection.
2. Shortlisting for SSB: IHQ of MoD (N) reserves the right to shortlist candidates strictly on the basis of INET rank cum preference & choice. However, candidates are required to qualify in all sections of the INET Exam to be considered for shortlisting to appear in SSB interview. No communication will be entertained on this account.
SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be tentatively scheduled from Oct 19 at Bangalore for pilot & observer candidates and at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata for other branches/ entries. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile no. till the selection process is over.
3. Medical: SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo a medical examination as applicable to their entry. Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
4. Merit List: Merit list will be based on combined marks of INET & SSB. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of each branch/cadre based on the availability of the number of vacancies in various branches/cadres.
Start your SSB preparations with these specially curated ebooks.
Stage 1 SSB – SSB Oir ebook
SSB Psychology Test – Click Here
SSB Group Tasks – Click Here
Thematic Apperception Test – Click Here
Situation Reaction Test – Click Here
To Download Free SSB Material – Click Here
View this post on Instagram