Nuclear-Capable Agni-IV Missile
- India successfully test fired agni-IV missile at Dr. Abdul Kalam Island, formerly known as Wheeler Island. It is an island off the coast of Odisha, India. The trial was a complete success.
- Agni – IV is a surface to surface, nuclear-capable long-range ballistic missile
- This was the 7th trial of Agni-IV missile.
- It has the latest features to correct and guide itself even while facing fight disturbances
- Ballistic missiles like Agni-I, II and III and Prithvi have been included in the arsenal of the armed forces, giving India an effective deterrence capability.