CHANGES IN SELF DESCRIPTION SSB
SELF DESCRIPTION is a part of psychology evaluation at SSB. Here is an example to give you an overall idea of SD.
1) What your Parents think about you.
2) What your Seniors/Employers think about you.
3) What your Subordinates/Colleagues think about you.
4) Your Self Opinion.
5) Aim (Qualities to Develop).
Earlier these were the ONLY parts of self description where one was expected to write a few sentences in context to his personal life elaborating the sub heading . With the recent amendment an extra sub heading has been added which is
6) What are you as a person ? You look in the mirror many times a day, you know your basic likes and dislikes. Perhaps you even know how you’ll react in certain situations. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to self-knowledge.
Knowing your true self – what kind of person you REALLY are – can save you time, trouble and headache in life by giving you realistic self-expectations. This will keep you from setting yourself up for failure and disappointment, teach you the types of people and situations you shouldn’t waste too much time on, and much more
Therefore if you are preparing for SSB/ AFSB then you must work on this as well.
Have any doubt ? comment below !