CDS 2 2023 Notification
CDS 2 2023 Notification [Exam Date, Eligibility and Syllabus]. UPSC will be conducting the CDS exam to recruit candidates for course conducted by Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. CDS is a national level exam conducted twice a year in the month of April and September.
Read below to get all the information about CDS 2 2023 notification, eligibility, exam date, vacancies, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, how to prepare and more.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
(i) For Indian Military Academy — Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy — Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
(iii) For Air Force Academy — 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2024 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2004 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004) only are eligible.
(iv) For Officers’ Training Academy — (SSC Course for men & women) unmarried candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 158th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2024 ——– 100 Vacancies
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2024 Executive (General Service)/Hydro ——— 22 Vacancies
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2024 i.e. No. 217 F(P) Course ——— 32 Vacancies
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 121st SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2024 ——— 170 Vacancies
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai—35th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2024 ——— 17 Vacancies
HOW TO APPLY:
(i) Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in
(ii) Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
HOW TO PREPARE:
Candidates preparing for CDS 2 2023 exam must refer CDS OTA book. Number of direct questions have appeared from the book in the previous exams hence making it one of the most preferred book amongst CDS aspirants. Some of the salient features of the book are:
1) The book is based on the exact pattern of the examination as conducted by the UPSC.
2) English section contains English Grammar, Logics on spotting error, fill-ups, sentence improvement, approach to the ordering of sentence & jumble words.
3) It has a list of most important Antonym-Synonym and Solved Practice set.
4) General Knowledge section covers Both Indian and World Geography, ancient & medieval History including Independence era, Absolute description of Politics, civics and every important information on Indian Defence which is likely to be asked in your exams. In addition, it covers Practical science & general science which is extremely helpful for those from Non-science background.
5) The Book contains latest pattern 600+ most important MCQs with simple techniques and a huge collection of solved questions along with sample papers.
This book will really help the students in developing the required Speed and Strike Rate, which will increase their final score in the exam.
ALSO READ : Secret to tackle General knowledge in UPSC Exam
|Starting Date Of Online Form Submission||17 May 2023|
|Last Date Of Form Submission||06 June 2023|
|CDS 2 2023 Admit Card||13 August 2023|
|CDS 2 2023 Exam Date||03 September 2023|
|CDS 2 2023 Official Notification PDF||Download PDF|