How Flight Lieutenant Mohana Singh Created History
Hi Defence Aspirants,
This post is very valuable as this is about Flight Lieutenant Mohana Singh .
Inspiration thus lies in women like Mohana Singh , Avani chaturvedi , Bhawana Kant , the first ever Women fighter pilots of IAF .
Know about Mohana Singh :
- She is one of the first female fighter pilots of India besides Avani Chaturvedi and Bhawana Kant.
- Inducted into IAF fighter Squadron in june 2016.
- Formally commissioned by Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar.
- Moreover in June 2016 Lieutenant singh underwent a six month long training on Kiran jet trainers at Hakimpet Air force station in Hyderabad.
- Also Mohana Singh completed her schooling from Air Force School, New Delhi
- And later BTech in Electronics & Communication from Global Institute of Management and Emerging Technologies,Punjab.
- Her father Pratap Singh is a serving Indian Air Force personnel and mother Manju Singh is a teacher.
- She graduated in 2014 and was further recruited in IT giant TCS.
How Lieutenant Singh created history
- She became first woman to be fully operational on Hawk jet .
- Also Lieutenant Mohana practices missions which involved firing rockets, guns and dropping high caliber bombs .
- Furthermore Singh had gone through a hard training program that involved flying both air to air combat and air to ground missions.
- Moreover , Singh has an experience of 500 hours of incident free flying.
- Out of those 500 hours , 380 hours are on Hawk Mk 132 jet .
- Mohana became an inspiration for several aspiring woman IAF pilots .
Stay connected to DDE , Stay Inspired .
Jai Hind !!