10+2 (B.TECH) Cadet Entry Scheme Notification (Indian Navy)
Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
Age Criteria: Born between 02 Jul 2000 and 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank.
Selection procedure: IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Aug – Oct 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is over.
Boost Your Chances Of SSB Screening – Get SSB OIR Book Now (Recommended by Ex-SSB President)
SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/slots.
How to Apply: Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 31 May to 17 Jun 2019.
Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- (a) Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEE (Main)-2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/FITT format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible / readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents while appearing for SSB interview.
Important: Date of opening for online application submission is 31st May and last date is 17 June 2019.