SSC Tech 53 & SSCW (T) 24 NOTIFICATION
Indian Army has issued notification for 53rd SSC Tech Men and 24th SSC Tech Women course commencing at Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
In particular, the Age limit is 20 – 27 years as on 01 October 2019 (Born not earlier than 02 October 1992 and not later than 01 October 1999, both dates inclusive). Moreover, date of birth as entered in secondary school / matriculation will be accepted.
Both Men & Women are eligible to apply.
Unmarried Men and unmarried Women candidates
Selected candidates will be given a grant of short service commission in all arms/services of Indian army
In general, candidates who have passed the requisite engineering degree course or are in the final year of engineering degree course are eligible to apply. Selection Procedure:
- Shortlisting of application based on the cut off determined by indian army (This is a direct entry and hence there will be no written examination)
- Intelligence and Personality test by Service Selection Board (SSB).
- Merit List of selected candidates
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online by registering them on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Also, no other mode is allowed for submission of application.
- Click on officers entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration and click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application.
Date of SSB Interview: May/June 2019
After shortlisting of applications the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidates via their email. Moreover, after allotment of selection centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on first come first served basis, up to a specified date. The online application can be filled from 23rd January 2019 up to 21st February 2019 till 1200 HRS Lastly,
Important Note before you apply:
- Any false information provided will lead to cancellation of candidature
- He shouldn’t have debarred from UPSC
- He shouldn’t have been arrested or convicted
- Those withdrawn from ima ota afa ina nda on disciplinary grounds are not eligible