Thank you for making a purchase with Defence Direct Education LLP.
Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you an important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any purchase you make through us unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or readers offer advertisements.
We make every effort to service the order(s) placed with us as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each product. If due to any reason, unavoidable circumstances or beyond the limitations of the merchants the order is not shipped by the seller then the order shall be cancelled and refunded. In the event the order/product is delivered and has been cancelled for the refund due to a product fault, delivery of wrong product, partial product, etc. the refund is processed.
Cancellation & Refunds Policy
- The books ordered can be cancelled, even after the order confirmation. Once the book is dispatched, upon cancellation refund will be made once the book reaches the book depot and there will be a deduction of 10% of the total value.
- In case of e-books and digital downloads, no amount will be refunded if the content is download by the customer.
The order may be cancelled before shipment due to any of the following reasons:
- The specific product/model is out of Stock.
- The order could not be shipped within the specified timeline.
- On customers request.
- The shipping address is not serviceable.
- Any other reason beyond the control of www.defencedirecteducation.com.
The orders may be cancelled post shipment and delivery due to any of the following reasons:
- An established defect in the product which the seller is not able to either replace or repair.
- The correct product could not be delivered.
- Shipping address found to be untraceable, wrong, incomplete, locked and customer not available.
- The customer refused to take the delivery, the refund would not be applicable in case of perishable products and/or in case of made to order and personalized products.
- Products damaged during transit and delivery not accepted.
- Caution: Please do not accept delivery of any item whose packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner.
- Ensure that the product is under warranty.
- Cancellation and refund requests for products shall not be eligible for manufacturer warranty.
- The refund shall be processed only after the product is shipped back and received by us.
- Need to attach a note along with the product returned for a refund. The note should clearly state your name and address, contact number, and order number. Describe the problem in your own words. Without your order details processing, refund/replacement would not be possible.
- If the return courier tracking number is not intimated to www.defencedirecteducation.com customer support team then in such case customer will not be eligible for a refund.
- The order returned must accompany all the accessories which were serviced along with the order else the cost of the accessories shall be recovered from the refund amount
- Any charges levied as a tax is not eligible for a refund.
- Please connect with our customer care via email.
- The customer care team will validate the request by checking the timelines, product type, warranty terms, etc. and shall take the request for refund or exchange.
- Ensure to collect the “Return address” from Defence Direct Education customer care.
- Pack the product properly and label the product with the order number, return address and your address.
- Follow the instructions of customer care carefully for coordinating with the Courier Company.
- Ensure that the tracking number is shared with www.defencedirecteducation.com customer care, once the courier agency has picked up the product.
- The order shall be cancelled once we receive the product in undamaged condition [There should be no scratches, no dents etc.]
- Please ensure to pack the product properly before handing it over to courier representative.
- A refund can be refused if the following conditions are met.
- The product is completely broken and unusable or with scratches or incomplete as per the seller claims from the customer.
- The product is returned beyond the required return date or you have not informed us about the concern during the warranty period.
- The above process does not apply to books, movie and music CD’s, DVD, Blue-ray, CD Rom’s and magazines.
- The product ordered has not been shipped within the estimated time mentioned at the time of placing the order.
- No intimation regarding delayed shipment of product is received via email or WhatsApp.
- For non-delivery, the issue needs to be reported within 15 working days to Depot.
- Once the non-delivery of the order is acknowledged, the request for cancellation and refund shall be initiated by www.defencedirecteducation.com customer care.
E-book Refund Policy:
- In case of an e-book purchase, there will be no refund provided in any case.
- In case you have purchased a wrong e-book and want to purchase another e-book, contact our technical support team.
On cancellation of an order, you are entitled to receive a refund based on pay mode table mentioned in refund timelines plus the shipping charges.
www.defencedirecteducation.com is not liable to pay any penalty or compensation to the customer for cancellation of any order, for reason mentioned above.