SSC Tech 56 And SSCW Tech 27 Notification Indian Army
SSC TECH 56 & SSCW TECH 27 Notification For Engineers. Indian Army has released the notification for SSC Tech 56 and SSCW Tech 27 for the course commencing in Apr 2021 at Officers Training Academy, Chennai. SSC Tech entry is an opportunity for B.e/B.Tech graduates to join Indian Army without any exam. Many Candidates eagerly wait for this entry every year to apply and appear before SSB.
In particular, the Age limit is 20 – 27 years as on 01 April 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 April 1994 and not later than 01 April 2001, both dates inclusive). Moreover, date of birth as entered in secondary school / matriculation will be accepted.
Both Men & Women are eligible to apply.
Unmarried Men and unmarried Women candidates are eligible to apply.
Vacancies For Men:
Vacancies for Women:
Selected candidates will be given a grant of short service commission in all arms/services of Indian army
In general, candidates who have passed the requisite engineering degree course or are in the final year of engineering degree course are eligible to apply.
- Shortlisting of application based on the cut off determined by Indian Army (This is a direct entry and hence there will be no written examination)
- Intelligence and Personality test by Service Selection Board (SSB).
- Merit List of selected candidates
How to apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary’ of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Date of SSB Interview:
The centre allotment will be intimated to the shortlisted candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first served basis. SSB Interview is to be conducted in the month of Dec-March 2021.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 14 OCT 2020 AT 1500 HRS AND WILL CLOSE ON 12 NOV 2020 AT 1500 HRS.
BOOKS BY DDE FOR DEFENCE ASPIRANTS
HIGHEST SUCCESS RATE
Start your SSB preparations with these specially curated ebooks.
Stage 1 SSB – SSB Oir ebook
SSB Psychology Test – Click Here
SSB Group Tasks – Click Here
Thematic Apperception Test – Click Here
Situation Reaction Test – Click Here