Not Recommended? Here is what to do after that
How's the Josh Warriors?
Hello Folks, I hope you are applying every inch of hard work and effort to earn the prestigious uniform of the Indian Armed Forces. Today, I am here to tell you what to do after getting rejected from the SSB Interviews.
Every candidate who suffers rejection in SSB can very well relate to the sadness which comes after it. The candidates, who don't get a chance to hear their chest number in those lucky to be officer list, know that the next few days are going to be difficult. Though it is the end of one SSB but it is not the end of the world. You have not failed, You have just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Here is what you should follow after getting rejected from the SSB Interviews:
• Stop being critical about the selection system. There is no point cribbing about the selection system, it is not going to change, so you need to stop caring doing that first.
• Yes Maybe, the candidate who got selected did not deserve it, and see here you are, having all the qualities oozing out still not recommend. But you can't do anything about it, so stop comparing and looking critical to those who got selected by the assessors.
• No board is a rejection board. They want you as much as you want that job. Keep the myths away. Many people will tell you many things, need not believe anything.
• Do repeaters have a hard chance? No, absolutely not. If you have chances ahead it is never the end, you can try with better preparation for the next SSB Interview.
• The earlier you stop thinking about your previous SSB Interview, the better. Old bad things need to go for new good things to come, but they should go only after leaving the lesson. So, Draw the lesson out of your attempt.
• See the positives, Ignore the negatives. See the good things you learnt after going to SSB Interview, which you would have not learned otherwise, it will fill you with good thoughts.
• Be happy for the candidates who got selected, learn positive things from them, congratulate them from heart. If you learn to be happy for others, you reach a super level of awesomeness.
• Sit down, Analyze from day one, to the last day. Write down the questions asked, your answers, it will help you later to understand what went wrong. Since everything is fresh you can remember now and prepare yourself wisely for the next SSB.
• Never lose hope. Never give up. Note down all the important dates, for all the forms you need to apply for. Keep on applying for the new entries whichever comes up next.
• Start preparing for your next SSB Interview. Seek for expert help, if you feel it is needed. Be very wise before choosing any coaching session. So, Do all the groundwork needed for preparation.
I hope the article was helpful for all the defence aspirants, if you have any doubt at all or you want to suggest anything then please leave a comment to help you in least possible time!!
Keep Your Motivation High & Stay Updated to the Defence Direct Education
⚔ Jai Hind ⚔