7 effective Ways to show Confidence with body language in SSB Interview
How's the Josh Warriors?
Hello Folks, I hope you are applying every inch of hard work and effort to earn the prestigious uniform of the Indian Armed Forces. In this sizable blog, I am going to profile the effective measures to show Confidence with body language in SSB Interview.
Don’t wait until everything is just right.
It will never be perfect.
There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions.
So what. Get started now.
With each step you take,
you will grow stronger and stronger, more self-confident and more and more successfull
How do some people appear confident at SERVICE SELECTION BOARDs while others seem unsure or uneasy in some ways?
Self-confidence is believing in yourself, and believing in yourself is one of the most important factors in becoming a full-rounded enlightened man. It’s often said that “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” but if a man doesn’t believe in himself, believe that he can make it, endure the pain, endure the suffering, then he’ll never take that first step and he’ll sure as hell never make it a thousand miles.
Confidence is the ability of the candidates to overcome from the fears and take purposive risks to complete the action. The candidates who are not confident often hesitate and get under unnecessary pressure. Confidence takes you to the great heights and motivates to influence the group and liveliness.
Here are the few tips to show Confidence with body language in SSB Interview
- Don't Fidget. Fidgeting is a clear sign of nervousness. An individual who can't keep still is a person who is worried, tense and certainly not confident. Your hands can be your worst enemies, fight to keep them still and steady.
- Keep Your Eyes Forward. Keeping your eyes level might be one of the complex ways to show confidence in body language. When you are walking anywhere by yourself, it often feels natural to lower your head slightly and watch your step, but this posture to others convey that you don't want to engage in conversation. Keep your chin up and your eyes forward, even when you are walking all by yourself.
- Firm Handshakes. Another top tip for showing confidence with body language has to do with the firm handshake. There are few things worse than reaching out your hand during an introduction and getting a palm full of dead fish. Don't be that fellow. Instead, Grip the other person's hand firmly and confidently.
- Avoid crossing your Arms. Crossing your arms is a protective posture. We do it when we are cold, nervous or in guard. Think of those big, burly nightclub bouncers crossing their 26 Inch pythons while standing guard at the door to a club. Do they look like guys you want to talk to, joke with or work with? No, Right? Their job is to look intimidating. Your job is to look likeable, open and confident. So, Relax a Little and Keep your arms uncrossed.
- Hands out of your Pockets. We put our hands in our pockets when we are uncomfortable or uncertain of ourselves. And as long as you have hands stuffed down your pants, that's how other people will view you. Unconsciously we tend to hide our hands when we are nervous. Keeping your hands out in the open indicates confidence and shows people you have nothing to hide.
- Smile and Proper Grooming. Confident people smile because they have nothing to worry about anything in life. Grooming is an essential component of communicating confidence through body language. The assessors want your hair, face and even your smell to work for you, not against you.
- Strand up straight with your shoulders back. Standing up straight is one of the most important tips to project confidence through body language. It can be a challenge especially if you have been a sloucher all your life but get over it. Standing up straight is perhaps the most important means of communicating with confidence. Concentrate on pushing your shoulders back slightly when standing and walking.
I hope the article was helpful for all the defence aspirants, if you have any doubt at all or you want to suggest anything then please leave a comment to help you in least possible time!!
Keep Your Motivation High & Stay Updated to the Defence Direct Education
⚔ Jai Hind ⚔