NDA 2 2018 Result (Declared)
National defence academy exams were conducted by UPSC on 9th september 2018. A total of 6931 candidates have cleared the exam and will be attending Interview for NDA 142nd course and 104th INA course
Candidates will have to appear for 5 Day SSB interview. After being recommended from the selection board candidates will haave to undergo medical examination. Once a candidate is declared medically fit, his name will be allocated in the merit list. As per the available vacancies candidate will be sent a joining letter. The course will commence on 2nd July 2019
How to check NDA result ?
- Click here to download the result
- You can alternatively downlaod the result from www.upsc.gov.in
- Cross check your roll number in the PDF
- You have cleared your exam If your roll number is present in the sheet
Official cut off and statement of marks can be checked later when the final result is published. Final result is published once the course commences
What's Next after clearing your exam ?
- “candidates are requested to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of announcement of written result.
- The successful candidates would then be allotted Selection Centres and dates, of SSB interview which shall be communicated on registered e-mail ID.
- Any candidate who has already registered earlier on the site will not be required to do so.
- In case of any query/Login problem, e-mail be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
The result published is final and no query regarding the same will be entertained in any manner.
However, for additional clarrifications, Kindly contact
telephone Nos. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 hours and 17:00 hours on any working day.