Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Invites Candidates to Join Indian Coast Guard as an ASSISTANT COMMANDANT in GENERAL DUTY (MALE ONLY), GENERAL DUTY PILOT (MALE ONLY) and COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE (SSA) BRANCH (BOTH MALE AND FEMALE) Candidates can apply online from 18th Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
SPECIAL NOTE :
HOW TO APPLY
Important instructions for filling up of online applications are as follows
- "Candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- First select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2019 Batch.
- Then select any one post and click on the 'I Agree' button
- Next click on Proceed to fill the application
- Also candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- Furthermore on successful submission of the online application a unique application number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note it down for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card.
- Applicants to take print out of the e-admit card from 09 December onwards
- Finally candidates are required to print two copies of the e-Admit card with recent identical photograph with blue background (not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment centre.
Cut off will either be 60% or more depending on the number of vacancies received. Furthermore, Preliminary Selection will be conducted tentatively from 17 Dec 2018 to 17 Jan 2019
Lastly, candidate can apply for one branch only. Therefore filing of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all applications of such candidates.