How to check CDS marks for individual paper
Every year lacs of students appear for Combined defence service exams. CDS brings an opportunity twice a year for young graduates to join the tri-services as commissioned officers. The number of vacancies through this entry is relatively higher than other one's thus providing a better chance.
Candidate who have appeared for CDSE must be well aware of the fact that though the result is announced by UPSC just after a month, one still cannot check his marks and other details. One can only crosscheck his result through the Result sheet released by UPSC wherein 8000-10000 roll numbers are listed. But what if one needs clarity in his score and wishes to know the official cut-off ?
Well, The official cut-off marks and other details are shared by UPSC once the final result/Merit list of the particular course is out and the candidates have joined their respective academies.
Here is the step by step procedure to check your CDS Marks.
- Visit UPSC by clicking here
- Click on "examination" Tab. As soon as you do that a drop down will appear.
- Now click on Marks Information
- Check the reference of your exam and click on "Click here" button at extreme right.
- Since, this is a government owned and operated website, you will be asked to confirm security exception.
- Scroll down and click on "Advanced".
- Confirm security exception and you will be redirected to the page.
You can get your roll number from the admit card, email or any other place where you would have saved it. Next, the following will pop-up
Fill in the details and check your Marks.
Below is the official cut-off marks for CDS as shared by UPSC.
Final result here refers to the final score after adding the marks at SSB. Share your score below !