Army Dental Corps Notification 2019 For Male & Female
Indian Army invites applications from Indian citizens, both Male and Female Candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Army Dental Corps.
Total No. of Vacancies: A total of 65 (Sixty-Five) vacancies are available
Eligibility of candidates will be the responsibility of the candidate themselves as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure. He/she should check his/her eligibility before participating in the commissioning process.
The following eligibility criteria shall be applicable:
- Candidates must be BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) passed out from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). He / She should have completed one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship as mandated by DCI by 31st March 2019 & must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to 31 December 2019.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidates should have completed one-year compulsory rotatory internship by 31st Mar 2019.
- Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years as on 31st December 2019
- Permanent or Provisional Dental Registration certificate of the candidate from State Dental Council /DCI should be valid at least up to 31st Dec 2019
- Candidate must have mandatorily appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2019 conducted by National Board of Exams (NBE), New Delhi, on dates between 30th Nov. to 03rd Dec. 2019.
- Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2019 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, on dates between 30th Nov 2018 to 03rd Dec 2018, at various exam centers of NBE are eligible to apply.
- Final year BDS Mark Sheets (Part I & Part II); candidates should have secured a min of 55% marks in final BDS
- Screening for Calling for Interview: Candidates for interview are shortlisted on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2019 conducted by NBE New Delhi, under the aegis of MHFW.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for an interview before a duly constituted Selection Board, at New Delhi to assess their suitability & merit for grant of SSC in Army Dental Corps. The final merit list for Grant of SSC for all candidates who have appeared for the interview will be based on the performance in the interview alone.
- Medical Exam: All the candidates who are provisionally placed on the merit list will have to undergo a detailed medical exam for ascertaining their medical fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be Final.
- Interested candidates should apply as per the attached application format only. Applications complete in all respects, along with Application Processing Fee (APF) should be dispatched through Registered/Speed Post only to:
- Director General Armed Forces Medical Services, (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi-110001.
- For more information, see Employment News/Rozgar Samachar issue of 11th May 2019. Details of Eligibility, Terms & Conditions, Instructions and Format of Application will be available on the website www.indianarmy.nic.in from 11th May 2019 onwards.
The Last Date for Submission of Applications is 10th June 2019