Solve 5 TAT Pictures that were asked in 19 SSB Allahabad
How's the Josh Warriors?
Hello Folks, I hope you are applying every inch of hard work and effort to earn the prestigious uniform of the Indian Armed Forces. Today, I am here with 5 TAT Pictures recently asked in 19 SSB Allahabad.
What is actually known as a Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)?
- The Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) gives an opportunity to the candidate to project his personality in terms of Verbal Responses with regard to the pictures he sees and the plot that he may weave around the picture.
- It is not a Fact based Test rather it is based on opinion, emotions, value and attitude of the person.
- You are expected to enhance the imagination process and imagination has no limit. It is well said “Your Imagination can take you places, which you can’t even imagine”.
- The TAT is purely based on your Perception. TAT basically requires you to perceive a Hero, who must face challenges and risk, but should not fail. Depending on the situational crisis, the hero may face the failure for time being but finally he should succeed.
- In this test, a picture will be shown to you. The time allotted to write a story on each picture is 04 minutes. Once the 04 minute mark gets over, the next picture will appear on the screen for 30 seconds. This goes on continuously until all 12 Pictures are shown on the screen (11 + 01 BLANK Picture).
Stimulus Reaction: The soldiers are firing at the enemies.
Stimulus Reaction: A man teaching youth in a village.
Stimulus Reaction: Water Pollution.
Stimulus Reaction: eve-teasing girl.
Stimulus Reaction: A house on a Fire.
You are advised to put across your ideas and thoughts and write your own stories in the comment section.