SSC Navy (Law, Logistics and IT) 2019 Notification
Indian Navy July 2019 course Unmarried eligible male & female candidates may apply for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Logistics/Law/IT entry of the Indian Navy. The course will commence in Indian Naval academy, Ezhimala, kerela.
Who can apply:
- SSC (Logistics): (i) BE/B. Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc. / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management /Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc. (IT) [Minimum Percentage of 60%]
- SSC X (IT) – (i) B.E. /B.Tech. (Computer Science /Computer Engineering (IT) (ii) M.Sc. (Computer /IT) (iii) B.Sc. (IT) (iv) M.Tech. (Computer Science) (v) BCA/MCA)
- SSC (Law) – Degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as an Advocate under Advocates Act 1961
Number of Vacancies:
- Logistics – 20
- IT – 15
- Law – 02
Age Limit :
- Logistics – Born between 02nd July 1994 and 01st January 2000 (both dates inclusive) (Male/Female)
- IT – Born between 02nd July 1994 – 01st January 2000 (for Male)
- Law – Born between 02nd July 1992 and 01st July 1997 (both dates inclusive) (Male/Female)
Go through Defence medical criteria e-Book
How to apply:
Candidates are to register and fill application on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in The candidates are to apply from 15 September 2018 to 5 October 2018. Application is to be filled online. Click here to apply
Selection Procedure :
Applicants will be shortlisted for SSB interview based on the cut off marks decided by Indian Navy. Therefore, there is no written exam for shortlisting.
Click here for the 5 day SSB procedure.
Click here for Salary, pay scale.
Have a question ? Comment Below