HOW TO CRACK AFCAT THIS TIME
Last minute preparations for AFCAT:
Air Force Common Admission Test is scheduled to be on 25 th of February 2018 and it is expected that a large number of candidates will be appearing for the exam this year too. The performance on the day will decide how many candidates will make it to the next level, which is SSB. With the clock ticking by, aspirants are getting nervous and anxious.
Nevertheless, instead of panicking candidates should keep a cool and calm mind, so that they can put their best foot forward. Here are some last-minute tips and tricks, these are helpful to crack the exam even if you have not started till now:
Tips for Preparation:
- GK plays an important role in clearing the AFCAT exam, a large number of questions come from this section, so by knowing them you can easily increase your score. So, go through the current affairs of last few months and keep revising.
- The Maths section in AFCAT exam has a limited portion. So, it would be beneficial if you learn all the formulae of the chapters in the syllabus and practice questions on each of them.
- English section of the AFCAT exam comprises of various types of questions. Idioms and phrases is a part which has been consistently seen in the AFCAT question paper over the years. So, go through as many idioms and phrases as you can and keep revising them.
- Learn at least 20 words everyday along with their antonyms and synonyms.
- Venn diagrams and analogy are a part which is also frequently seen in the AFCAT question paper. Practicing these types of questions will give you grip over the questions and hence will increase your score.
Tips for attempting the exam:
- As we all know, AFCAT from this year is going to be in online mode. So mentally prepare yourself for this change.
- Most of the people who are not able to clear the exam is because they end up marking too many wrong answers. So, avoid making such mistakes.
- Firstly, answer all those questions which you are absolutely confident about. Count the number of questions you have answered.
- Then go through the question paper again and now answer the questions you are 90% sure about. By now you would have done enough of questions and hence there is no need for wild guesses.
- The question paper pattern may change, but do not panic as the changed pattern is for all the candidates and take maximum benefit out of it as you have a chance to excel above all.
ALL THE BEST ASPIRANTS.